Wood Briquettes – Pini Kay
Clean super–dry wood fuel. Made from compressed pine (70%) and spruce (30%) sawdust. Briquettes are produced from sawmill byproducts without additives, glue, nails or other contaminants.
Suitable for modern wood stoves with adjustable air inflow, woodburning cookers, pizza ovens, barbecues and chimeneas.
Suitable for DEFRA approved stoves in smokeless Zones.
10 X Pack of 12 ( 120 Briquettes)
- Saves Money
- Low moisture below 7%
- Do not expand, emit sparks, or spit when burning.
- Burn slowly, which gives off more heat.
- High density, compact wood fuel, perfect for all stove sizes;
- Can also be used in woodburning cookers, pizza ovens and barbecues;
- Do not expand when burning – ideal for smaller stoves;
Woodsure ® Ready to Burn Approved: WS356
Price Includes VAT
Free Delivery in Local Area (up to 30 miles from Strathaven)
- There may be a small delivery charge beyond the local area
The online Shopping Cart gives 3 options on the Checkout Page
- Secure Pay by Credit Card, Bank Card or PayPal
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Phone in your card details (Cash Sales suspended during the pandemic period)
Wood Briquettes by Pini & Kay
A relatively new type of fuel, but has already gained wide popularity among consumers. Briquettes are characterised by their octagonal shape, dark brown colour, a central hole for better burning-through and an extremely high degree of compaction.